I feel if something is urgently important to your soul, you'll find a way to begin no matter what day it is....
Here's what I do instead:
1. Reflect on what has worked in my business + life over the last 12 months.
2. Reflect on what isn't working in my business + life.
3. Observe what feels true to me in my work + life + relationships.
4. Let go of what is creating turmoil, drama, confusion.
5. Create space to grow.
6. Explore what I could benefit from.
7. Take a look at how I can release what's not working.
8. How can I bring in more of what makes my soul sing.
9. Create a plan that honors my energy level + resources.
10. Find support + incorporate a little at a time. Bite size morsels.
How about you? Do you do resolutions? Or maybe you do more reflecting? How about a little of both?
Whichever you choose, make sure it feels true to you and works for who you are!
Best wishes into 2020...
xxoo - Shel
***These are pinnable (Pinterest size) photos for you to Pin + Share. (Sharing is caring + community) Thanks from the depths of my heart!
I scribble about business & life after 50. I've got no time for BS, bad coffee or crappy relationships! Profanity is a wonderful stress management TOOL. I use it often.