You are already completely, awesomely YOU! Realize this, and you will be free & joyful in everything you do!
How much of our life is spent thinking we need to change. We need to be better. We need to some how improve ourselves in order to be happier, to make more money, to find our inner peace.
What if it didn't work that way? What if it was as simple as knowing you are already magnificently YOU!
Think about how much time, energy, money & sanity you would save if you stopped trying to improve your already dynamic self?!
OH MY GOODNESS......
The only job you truly have is to nurture your very nature. The things that you know instantly make you the unique fabulous person you ARE!
NURTURE YOUR ASSETS ~ MIND, BODY, SPIRIT & HEART
In my world, I truly exercise simplicity. I love how it can take complications and make them crystal clear. I thrive in the power of knowing I have choices always. When I think of my four best assets I am referring to my MIND, BODY, SPIRIT & HEART.
My daily question: Am I living life according to my four best assets? Answer that question and you will have a gosh darn clear path of what's your best life.
How do you nurture your assets? Here are a few examples of how I nurture mine daily to let life live through me.
The MINDFUL MIND:
1. Choosing to let go of the past, it can't be changed and has no hold or bearing on my future.
2. Choosing to not fret about the future. It's not here yet. How can I cross a bridge that hasn't even been built yet?
3. I choose to keep my mind healthy by learning, exploring & discovering new found pleasures daily.
4. I read for pure enjoyment.
5. I write to express & share my passions. To build loving relationships that take you to new places & spaces that you would never know existed if you didn't open up to possibilities and sharing your world with others.
6. I choose to be silent to allow life to flow through all of my assets.
7. I practice awareness, and it is a practice.
8. I trust my mind to listen & act graciously with ALL of my ASSETS.
The BEAUTIFUL BODY:
1. I choose to embrace every part of my physical being as a beautiful, unique gift.
2. I CHOOSE to be conciously aware of choices I make to keep my body sacred.
3. I show others how I want my body treated, by showing them how I respect my body.
4. I CHOOSE to dress as a reflection of my own quirkiness and love for my body.
5. I shower my body with what feels fabulous against my skin and smells sweet on my wrists.
6. I do not deprive my body of the occasional joys of "fun" foods!
The SACRED SPIRIT:
1. I allow nature to fuel my spirit.
2. I listen to my soul and let it over-ride common sense. Your soul knows what you NEED for FOOD.
3. I embrace all of life ~ The great & not so great. They are equal teachers.
4. I choose to devote time for creative endeavors, for they also fuel the fire inside my spirit.
5. I choose to live my OWN truth & allow others to do the same.
6. Lending a helping hand, listening ear, gentle heart or monetary value is one precious way to maintain kindred spirits among the world.
7. I am gentle with all my emotions and tend to their individual needs as they arise. It's perfectly OK to cry or swear in distress. Be as giving & gentle with your overwhelming emotions as you are with your joyous accomplishments.
8. I choose to do what makes me happy. For me it's not about good, good enough, bad or horrible. It's about listening to my spirit & heart and following what makes them bust open at the seems with JOY!
The HONORABLE HEART:
My personal FAVORITE!
1. I LISTEN closely, quietly and reverently.
2. I choose to not allow past stories to keep my heart from feeling fully today.
3. I sing to my heart, and my singing is beautiful to me alone!
4. When my body, mind & spirit are all discombobulated....I welcome my hearts truth, intuition and graciously accept it to know all that I need.
5. I give it high fives daily for pushing me beyond my crazy internal gremlins reach!
6. I'm generous with my heart. Giving flows both ways.
7. I hear my hearts truest insecurities & embrace them for their wanting me to stay safe. I choose to let go anyways knowing that pure happiness lies outside of all lines, boxes & walls.
8. I strengthen my heart each & every moment of every day by practicing courage.
9. I fill my heart with gratitude & thankfulness for a life that is filled with opportunity. I acknowledge all that I have to be grateful for. I am eternally thankful for the beautiful soul I am.
10. I choose to allow my heart the freedom from attachments. I trust my heart knows the way. I trust that life & my heart have ONLY my best interest at work. And all will reveal itself in due time.
I BELIEVE in the POWER of LIFE. If you give your four most beautiful assets your full attention, devotion & commitment...
LIFE will be filled with pure inner joy, abundance beyond your wildest dreams & so much happiness to ripple out to share with the world.
How are you nurturing your four best assets daily?