I'm a huge Journal junkie. I scribble my heart out every day. I've found it's equally important to my business as it is to my personal life. Here's my top 10 reasons I keep a business journal.
1. New ideas
2. A crystal clear vision of what I want my business to feel and look like.
3. Getting rid of the brain clutter.
4. Making a step by step process.
5. People I would love to connect with for specific ideas and partnerships.
6. Getting unstuck.
7. Actions I can implement NOW.
8. Rejuvenating my creative spirit.
9. Staying on my track.
10. Self evaluation
11. Bonus: At the beginning of the week... I scribble my most important actions that will propel my business forward the quickest. I do these first, every day.
I find my journal to be my best friend. In those pages, I've learned to tune into what is important to me.
I've pushed through my own fears.
Held myself accountable.
And let ALL my ideas and dreams have a safe, creative space to grow and be nurtured.
Do you have a business journal?
Do you utilze it daily?
Do you feel it helps?
What other ways do you use yours?