How can you tell if your business is flowing naturally & organically?
Here are 3 little questions I ask myself constantly:
1. Do I feel excited to jump out of bed in the morning to begin my day?
2. Do I feel connected to my true self?
3. What does my bank account say?
Believe it or not, these 3 questions if asked honestly can give more clarity & direction in your business than probably any other questions you can think of.
Start your day with intent. Begin the moment you rise & shine by spending some quality quiet time to reflect on these 3 questions and you will begin to uncover hidden parts of you that maybe are not being fully brought to your business.
If you have a disconnect you will feel it the moment you begin to think of heading to your work space. You'll feel tired. You will lack creativity. You may wander & putter on non-business related tasks to avoid sitting in your work space.
A direct reflection of this disconnect is simply found by looking at the lack in your bank account. When you are disconnected in your business, you are cutting off the very energy that feeds your soul, heart & wallet.
How do you get back to a flow of grace?
Three more simply actions to get back in the flow:
1. Commit to making time for you each & every morning. Making a commitment to reflect allows space for clarity, re-fueling & opening your heart to abundance.
2. Journal about your business vision. Spend time getting clear on your true why. Commit to bringing more of you into your business daily.
3. Prioritize your commitment to growth. Work on the things that feed your heart, business & wallet. If that means creating more e-courses to sell. Do that. If you would like to work with more clients to feel more connected to serving. Do that. If you feel you want to serve many women at once, create big beautiful group coaching connections. Just do what fuels your fire in your heart. Because when you get connected to that, you are connected to your true source of creativity, energy & abundance.
Love & hugs,